Spanish Marketing Manager – Gambling & Casino (Based in Malta)
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 per year + bonus and benefits
If relocating: 6 months paid accommodation and 2 paid return flights home per year
An amazing opportunity for a Spanish Marketing Manager in one of the most beautiful countries in the world boasting 300 days of sunshine every year! My client is a leading sports betting and casino provider in the UK and across the world, offering some of the top products on the market. They need someone with experience in paid search and the motivation to take their career forward with a major business.
In this role, you will be in charge if the day to day running of territory accounts and the implementation of PPC Campaigns. You will be required to evaluate campaigns and use the data to recommend improvements, as well as the manging the budgets and ensuring the smooth running of all accounts.
· Must speak fluent Spanish
· At least 1 years of experience in PPC and social campaigns
· Demonstrable experience setting up large scale PPC campaigns
· Experience of paid search processes, including: Google, Bing, Yahoo and social media
· Managed budgets of £100,000 per month
· Analytical and able to optimize campaigns through evaluating numerical data
The role is based in Malta, if you’re relocating for the position you will have 6 months’ accommodation covered and 2 paid for return flights home each year.