£55k -£60k + Benefits
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international online technology company in the financial sector. Based in Cheshire, you will play a key part in a newly formed and shaped agile digital Product Management team.
An established business going through a progressive period of growth, this ‘customer first’ technology company is driving change and industry innovation through constant product development and a desire to lead the way in their field of expertise.
This is an ideal time to join an entrepreneurial, decisive business that prides itself on challenging the norm and being the best at what they do. You will take charge of their leading product, overseeing the strategy, direction and execution and reporting directly to the Head of Product.
- Be accountable for the future direction, development and growing success of this market leading online product
- As the market leader, drive continued innovation to ensure that he product continues to lead the way
- Ensure data is centric to your decision making process, working closely with the BI and data team to create a flow of relevant information
- Work with cross functional teams to drive improvement in line with the business strategy
- Work within an agile environment, drive agile processes across the business
- Constantly challenging thought processes, and ensuring that the customer is always put first
- Communicating effectively with the development team to implement change
- Improving and maintaining existing relationships, as well as creating new opportunities and developing new relationships with providers.
- Conduct market research, evaluation and consistent competitor analysis. This will allow you to enhance the user experience on an ongoing basis
Person / Experience Required
- 3 years+ product management experience, ideally in a software environment
- A strong understanding of Agile methodology, or a strong interest/passion for it
- A basic understanding of the technical development process
- A real driver to work in a digital, user first environment
- Any basic technical skills a plus
- A great communicator