£50k + 20% bonus
Global casino technology business is hiring for an analytically experienced Product Analyst/Pre-Sales specialist expert to support their international sales team.
You will have knowledge of the gaming industry and Casino operators. You should be an excellent communicator, with commercial acumen. Highly analytical and an ability to digest data quickly is a pre-requisite, and able to think clearly and logically about how game performance could be improved based on KPIs generated by a performance dashboard.
- Increase performance of assigned clients through both knowledge and product analysis, working closely with the commercial team
- Supports the commercial sales team through development of casino information and reports.
- Work on a cross-functional Teams across the business
- Planning and implementing projects resulting in the improvement of the performance of products.
- Generate games rankings by product type to work
- Generate monthly KPIs through the generation of a dashboard and performance of games and machines.
- Dealing with customers to build trusting relationships that will produce performance information for analysis and follow up.
- Visit casinos to detect situations of performance improvement and opportunities for placement of new products or conversions.
- Provide technical consultation to the Sales Team
- Knowledge of Gaming Industry and Casino Operations
- High analytical and numerical skills.
- Spreadsheets and database application knowledge
- Ability and willing to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent Relationships and teamwork skills
- Advanced English
- Basic experience with SQL Server
- Basic experience with Tableau (Business Intelligence)