A great opportunity has arisen to work as an SEO Manager for a global organisation in the online entertainment sector, taking responsibility for their SEO performance, managing SEO campaigns and reporting.
- Building high quality inbound links to boost and maintain rankings
- Verifying SEO copy for quality and targeting
- Assisting local content managers in producing content that is optimized for search
- Reporting on SEO performance
- Working with internal teams to maximize the link profile
- Assisting with global analysis and special projects
Technical expertise and excellent SEO skills are absolutely essential for this position with a background in a similar role for a large ecommerce organisation. You must have an excellent understanding of SEO and how search engines work, along with strong negotiation skills and budget management. This is your chance to use your SEO expertise and make a significant contribution to driving a global business further forward in a thriving industry