Position Summary & Objectives
As Account Manager, you will be a member of the Account Management team based in Malta
and be responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with your
portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You
are expected to achieve or over-achieve assigned targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling.
This role reports to the Regional Business Manager and is not a managerial role.
This role will involve frequent travel.
- Achieve or overachieve assigned targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business
- Act as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your
- assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
- Forecast and track account metrics/KPIs for each customer.
- Identify growth opportunities with existing customers and collaborate with other teams.
- Work closely with sales team regarding the transition from new customer to established
- Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by working with potential
- product problems and service request from customers.
- Assist with customer escalations and requests when necessary.
In the role as Account Manager we expect a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience from the
online gaming industry and ability to show career progression within the industry. We expect
you to have hands-on experience with Casino products such as slots, live casino and table games,
although general online gaming experience will be considered as well. This includes having a
good commercial understanding of how to operate and promote the casino product towards
You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s