The marketing division of a multi-award winning, international online technology business based in Macclesfield is hiring for a digital acquisition manager.
The primary responsibility of this role is the acquisition and engagement of new customers, through planning and managing cross-channel (PPC, SEO, Display) and multi-device campaigns.
With 100+ headcount organisation with offices in four international locations, this position offers a fast growth working environment with a culture of delivering excellence and innovation. It is perfect for a candidate looking to challenge the status quo, deliver new ideas and take ownership of the acquisition marketing for multiple consumer facing brands.
- Responsible for developing the Customer Acquisition plan and strategy in line with business goals and objectives.
- Cultivate strong, cross departmental relationships across the business to bring together collective to deliver outstanding results
- Lead a broad media mix spanning PPC, Social and Display Media acknowledging the increasing complexity of consumer behaviour and the impact that has on each individual channel and evolving therefore the overall methodology for online marketing and acquisition.
- Contributing to the broader direction and development of the team.
- Responsibility for large budgets.
- Strong focus on KPI’s and driving results.
- Working closely with media agencies to drive improvements.
- Continuously tracking and measuring campaign developments.
- Testing, optimization and providing results.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong balance of analytics/data and creative/design.
- Multi-channel acquisition experience and knowledge – PPC, SEO and display marketing
- Strong knowledge and awareness of online marketing and customer acquisition disciplines.
- The ideal candidate will possess a sharp mind, strong commercial beliefs and deep analytical abilities with the ability to present data effectively at all levels.
- Data driven and analytical – will create and manage through an environment of performance indicators and analysis.
- Experience with web content strategy, localisation, paid media, owned media, testing and analytics.
- Strong track record in performance analytics and making data driven decisions to continually optimize and drive the customer acquisition funnel.