Salary £45k – £55k
You will be working with one of the most innovative marketplaces in gaming industry. You will have full autonomy and ownerships of design / UX within this brand. This is a brilliant opportunity for a self-starter to come and create a massive impact in this industry. As there new designer you will participate in all the stages of user interface design, from concept and design elaboration to product realisation, working on:
- Interactive, responsive and adaptive websites
- Native and responsive mobile applications
- Innovative interactive concepts and solutions
- User testing and research
- Create innovative design concepts based on a deep understanding of user needs and business objectives; willingness to try new approaches and iterate
- Contribute and maintain design wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes, and other design specification materials to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visuals with a focus on native mobile
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes and trends in the mobile design field
- Work closely with developers to turn your designs into real products
UX UI Designer Requirements:
- An online portfolio with a few featured cases. We care about the process of how he/she solved the problem the most.
- Formal education in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), user psychology, communication, or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years’ experience as visual, user interface and user experience designer or similar role.
- Working in Agile environment.
- Ability to meet estimate and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Ability to present, convey the message and explain design rationale to stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, as well as rapid prototyping tools (Axure, Invision etc.)
- Deep knowledge of web trends, best practices, usability for interactive products
For More Information, apply below or please contact: Kishore Panjwani on 02031220454