Salary: Up to £65k
- Developing new features and modifying existing features to ensure the production of a quality product.
- Full Software Lifecycle application development – designing, coding, debugging and documenting applications.
- Participate in design and code reviews, documentation of design, implementation of methodologies to ensure high quality software.
- Analyzing system specifications and translating system requirements to task specifications.
- Producing project estimates and completing projects on time within budget.
- Ensuring adequate testing of software to ensure that logic and syntax are correct and that program results are accurate. This includes preparing test data, test procedures and documentation.
- Providing assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems
- Working effectively in a team, and communicating with other engineers and other technical support staff regarding programming needs and performance.
- Enabling relevant stakeholders’ concerns to be identified, considered, and, when appropriate, addressed during the development of the product.
- Collaborate with architects and technologists on design decisions and directions for product requirements
- Other duties as required.
Must have skills:
∙ Deep knowledge of Unity
∙ Deep knowledge of .NET and C#
∙ Team leadership
∙ Game Architecture Design
∙ C++/Obj C knowledge (for plugins)
∙ Knowledge of interfacing with backoffice servers
Nice to have skills:
∙ Experience working in games as a service
∙ C++, Actionscript (AIR), Java, Ruby experience
∙ Jira and Confluence experience
∙ Experience of MVC methodology
∙ Cucumber (or similar) Unit Testing frameworks