Leading provider of Technology and Technology Services to the gaming industry seeks an experienced Mobile App Developer – Android, to work in its Mobile Gaming Division.
The successful candidate will be a pragmatic and self-motivated individual who can both work on their own initiative and function well within a team. The candidate will be expected to be able to drive the technical and functional design and implementation on Android devices.
As part of a new team being built in London, the candidate will be required to work closely with other teams to build best-in-class Apps to support the iGaming and Lottery business.
- Design and build world class Apps
- Build and manage a supporting framework for Apps
- Work with Designers and Product Managers to agree product definitions
- 3 years experience of building and delivering Apps
- Excellent command over Android SDK, JAVA, XML & JSON Web Services
- Excellent knowledge of the most common third-party library used in Android projects
- Excellent knowledge of the Android design patterns
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Leading skills and previous experience as team leader
- Experience of working within a Scrum process
- Some iOS experience
- Experience of gaming software
Package & Benefits
- Market salary
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata’d on start date)
- Discretionary bonus
- Gym membership
- Matched contribution pension
Reports to Head of Mobile Games Development