Our client is a leading developer and marketer of interactive next-generation online gaming applications, focused on delivery via mobile, tablet and desktop computers. Bridging real money and social gambling, the Group markets its own online casino, bingo and social gaming products.
Cash gambling on mobile devices is one of the fastest growing markets in online entertainment and the group is well placed to become the next major force in the industry.
This company is backed and funded by some of the UK’s most successful digital entrepreneurs and currently have a team of 100+ talented staff mostly based at our head office in London.
You will be involved in the validation of software releases and testing of new functionality. You will manually test a wide variety of in-house games. Convert game specs into test plans and provide QA support from the earliest stages of development to game launch. You will help support the QA team in designing, developing and deploying automation test suites across both mobile, tablet and desktop in a continuous integration environment. You will need to work well with other QA staff and developers in the Technology team as well as developing a deep knowledge of product over time to support the Customer Services team .
- Strong understanding of QA best practices
- Experience of and a passion for gaming and testing games
- Exposure to and a passion for working with automation test frameworks preferably using Java/Selenium/Webdriver
- Experience with defect logging process using JIRA or relevant defect tools
- Ability to work under pressure and discuss/communicate ideas with the development team and beyond
- ISEB qualification
- Computer related degree
- Knowledge of BDD testing strategies, using tools such as Cucumber
- Understanding of Agile processes and practices