Our client is a rapidly growing multi-award winning eLearning business, they are seeking a Program Manager based in Glasgow who is a recognised expert in managing projects with multi-components and various 3rd parties. In addition to driving strategic development, performance & budget monitoring you will also be responsible for leading projects from initiation through closure to achieve the program’s strategic objectives, requiring seasoned commercial acumen. You are also expected to help align and shape organisational and strategic decisions at the senior management level that affect program goals, and must regularly coordinate and manage program activities with counterparts based in multiple locations with different 3rd parties involved.
Program Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Taking over responsibility and ownership of delivering multiple projects.
- Managing budgets and making sure projects will be delivered within allocated cost and time.
- Set up new technology functions from scratch and monitor performance.
- Be a problem solver and key point of contact for technical issues.
- Act as a solution architect and gain confidence from clients by building strong relationship.
- Identify stakeholders by collaborating with cross functional teams (product management, engineering, executives) across multiple geographies (London, Australia and within Scotland).
- Work closely with stakeholders to define scope, goals and deliverables in alignment with our business goals.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are aligned towards a common goal by meeting and receiving feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Own end-to-end project delivery on-time and good quality. Define and track project deliverables by working closely with stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify issues and contingency plans
- Communicate status and dashboards on a regular basis with the stakeholders.
- 10+ years’ experience in project management
- 7+ years’ experience in technical program management
- Demonstrated experience working with technology partners & 3rd parties (of all sizes), to deliver projects involving multiple teams
- Demonstrated experience in shipping end product and/or solutions
- Full understanding of how to manage end to end product lifecycle, from idea inception through development and launch
- Demonstrated experience simultaneously working on multiple projects with multiple partners
- Demonstrated experience working across and communicating effectively across organizational structures and multiple management levels
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels and serve as a role model for teamwork
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to manage difficult stake holders
- Ability to work with multiple 3rd parties and clients.
- Ability to travel around Scotland and London as per business requirement.
- Experience in eLearning industry will be an advantage
Apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org