Contract – 12 months
£400-£450 per day
Leading international gambling and technology business requires a contract Project Manager to join their delivery organisation.
This role offers long term engagement with a technology business committed to the delivery of world class products, to a committed and high energy project manager used to working in a fast paced software environment.
Contract length is 12 months with potential extension.
- Single point of contact for project delivery activities for the selected regions.
- Manages the RFPs and any unsolicited response to customers, providing the necessary input and coordination to timely produce the needful.
- Oversees the solution delivery and client acceptance of software releases and system integration projects.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Coordinates the work performed by technology staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performs feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Internal frequent contact internally with numerous disciplines to coordinate delivery of project requirements.
- Communicate externally with the customer, vendors, and subcontractors depending on complexity/size of project
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a client facing, international software environment
- Strong technical knowledge in a software development capacity
- Able to communicate and manage stakeholders in a variety of international locations
- Deliver projects in line with scope, budget and timelines
- Experience in a large multinational online organisation is beneficial
- Experience in an online gambling environment is a huge plus
For more info, contact: email@example.com