Salary: up to £65k
My client requires a Senior Data Analyst to join their vibrant and ever growing team based in London.
This is an online betting and gaming company offering online bingo and casino, using their own proprietary software platform.
Their customers play online with them because they offer a huge range of exciting and interactive products using some of the most advanced gaming technology. They have been operating for 15+ years and have a trusted and loyal audience. They are now looking to take their traditional CRM strategy to a more data driven focus.
Role summary & Desired Skills
- SQL and statistics (including R. Python knowledge is advantageous) in a Microsoft environment.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques for predictive modelling.
- The role will involve data analysis and predictive modelling to implement personalisation and more thorough analytics such as:
- LTV modelling;
- Churn prediction;
- Site drop-off prediction;
- Anomaly detection;
- Player VIP prediction;
- Recommendation algorithms;
- The candidate should be able to make recommendations based on statistical tests he has setup including AB tests (based on ideas formulated from the above modelling and other analysis).
- Self-starter with at least 5 years of relevant experience and will need to work independently to identify business opportunities and implemented analysis and predictive models as needed.
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work / Leadership qualities
- Team player, able to work with multiple business units to achieve objectives
- Ability to create, implement and improve processes
- Data driven online decision making
- Proven track record in taking a customer led approach that provides significant contribution to the bottom line
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Minimum 1+ year of experience in online gambling industry.
Please contact Kishore on 0203 122 0454 for more information.