£80,000-£95,000 + Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lead Java Developer/Java Team Lead to join a leading Gaming company based in the west end of London.
Lead Java Developer/Java Team Lead requires experience in a Senior Development or Architecture role in an online environment, ideally hands-on with highly transactional E-commerce/enterprise platforms. You will manage a team of Java Developers so its imperative that you have previously worked as a Team Lead/Manager.
Required for the role:
- Previous experience in a Lead Java Developer/Java Team Lead type role
- Good management and mentoring experience
- Strong core Java experience
- Source Control Management (. Mercurial)
- Build and Continuous Integration tools (Maven, Jenkins)
- Application/Web Servers ( Tomcat, Tomee, Apache)
- Web Application frameworks (Struts with Tiles, SpringMVC)
- Other Enterprise level technologies (CDI, Quartz, ActiveMQ, JAXB, JAX-RS, Taglibs, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Spring Security)
My client is offering a very competitive base salary of up to £95,000 (depending on experience) + excellent Benefits. APPLY NOW MORE DETAILS.