Salary – Up to £30k
You will be working with one of the most innovative marketplaces in talent acquisition industry. You will be working very closely with Senior UX/UI Designer and Head of marketing to create responsive designs. This is a brilliant opportunity for a self-starter to come and create a massive impact in this industry.
- Support Senior UX/UI Designer in creating amazing visuals.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to design web pages, email, banners and landing pages
- Work with the Tech team on product design and usability
- Ensure consistency in the look and feel of the brand on the web, mobile and marketing creative
- Act as the user-advocate during the development process and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective
Skills & Experience
- Communicate insights, conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Interface design & interaction design principles
- Have an understanding of HTML/CSS/Responsiveness etc.
- Visual design skills as well, so they can prototype and design the interface
- Knowledge of responsiveness principles and mobile first approach
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (Visual Design); Marvel, Invision, Adobe XD
More than just showcasing visual design work, the ideal candidate should present case studies or examples on how they have achieved certain solution (e.g. research-based, thought process) to prove they can come up with visual solutions driven by user-centered or conversion-focused principles, rather than aesthetics. Even better if candidates can provide data, either based on research or A/B results.
For More Information please contact: Kishore Panjwani – firstname.lastname@example.org