Salary: Up to £55k
We are currently recruiting for an Automation Test Engineer for one of the leading provider of gaming system in the world. You will be working with an award winning organisation.
· Self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and diverse technologies.
· You will work closely with manual and automated testers, developers, project managers, and other stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle, identifying use cases and creating associated automated test scripts, executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
· You will have a good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
· Reporting into QA Manager
· Working within the team, follow test policies and strategies for testing
· Working with stakeholders to identify use cases to be translated into automated test scripts
· Create automated test scripts / test cases
· Support the team in understanding test estimates for planning, and provide metrics analysis and report on the quality of product being produced
· Mentor team in automation technologies and best practice.
Key Qualifications & Experience
· Strong knowledge of software testing and test methodologies
· Strong working knowledge and of automated testing tools, like Selenium, Cucumber, Rational, etc
· Proven ability to create test scripts for complex multi-tiered web applications
· ISEB/ISTQB certificate in software testing (Preferred)
· Acute attention to detail