The Talent Attraction Executive is responsible for the planning, management and administration of candidate attraction activity on behalf of a nominated client.
Reporting into the Talent Attraction Manager, this role will involve working in close partnership with the account management and delivery teams, relevant client contacts, as well as a wide range of internal colleagues and external media contacts.
The Talent Attraction Executive is responsible for the timely deployment, co-ordination and administration of attraction activity, as well as ongoing campaign performance reporting.
- Co-ordinate, administer and monitor multi-channel attraction activity
- Manage allocated budgets, monitoring and reporting on attraction spend
- Produce media plans to document proposed media channel activity
- Administer all media bookings
- Report on campaign activity and performance
Person profile – background, skills and experience
- Recruitment marketing experience, either agency- or client-side, in a fast-paced, commercially focused environment – volume recruitment experience would be an advantage
- Campaign and project management experience – from campaign planning through to delivery, coordination and administration of media channel activity
- Extensive media knowledge, including digital and social
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and concern for quality work
- Strong team player
Apply below or contact David for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org