This is an exciting opportunity to work for a Global Pharmaceutical Company. You will manage and support the overall implementation of packaging change identifying impact issues for all new packaging developments, artwork changes and new product launches to meet UK, IRE, EAME & Global Branding.
- Ensure that packs and packaging materials are accurate and specified in accordance with the requirements of a high-level business performance, GMP (European Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice) and Global Change Control Guidelines. This includes the checking and approving of amendments to existing or new packaging.
- Management of the local change control process with Regulatory, Supply Chain Planners, Quality Assurance and Inter-Company and Third Party Manufacturing to ensure changes occur within Regulatory and Legal constraints of implementation.
- Partner with Marketing to deliver NPI & Rebrand Activity for UK & IRE. Over-see artwork process from pre-production briefing through to press pass.
- Liaison with Artwork Houses, Production, Hub Operations, Distribution and Storage to ensure all technical packaging requirements are fulfilled. Adhere to bespoke operating processes.To advise technical and business constraints of printed packaging components for new and existing company products from design stage through to actual production.
- Actively participate in internal and external packaging change meetings. Pro-actively preparing and communicating project status to support implementation timings.
- Create artwork briefs and effectively manage required steps with the Artwork Design Agency relating to technical requirements and timing constraints.
- To consistently review and update existing packs and packaging components, ensuring that consideration is given to all relevant factors including:
- Marketing requirements for presentation of product and company image.
- Regulatory requirements for data accuracy and implementation deadlines.
- Technical requirements for Production, Distribution and Storage.
- Legal, commercial and environmental constraints.
- 3-5 years FMCG and/or 2yrs in the Pharmaceutical/OTC Industry within a similar role
- Purchasing related and Logistics knowledge also required.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate across all levels of the business both internally and externally).
- Negotiation Skills – ability/evidence of experience having to negotiate across multiple stakeholders