Salary: Up to £45k
The Talent Attraction Manager is responsible for the planning and management of candidate attraction activity on behalf of a nominated client.
Reporting into the Attraction team leader, this role will involve working in close partnership with the client account management and delivery teams, relevant client contacts, as well as a wide range of internal colleagues and external media contacts.
· Develop, plan and execute attraction campaigns
· Manage allocated budgets, monitoring and reporting on attraction spend
· Produce media plans to document proposed media channel activity
· Monitor and review attraction activity and effectiveness
· Report on campaign activity and performance
Person profile – background, skills and experience
· Recruitment marketing experience, either agency- or client-side, in a fast-paced, commercially focused environment – volume recruitment experience would be an advantage
· Client and account management experience, including direct client contact and stakeholder management responsibility
· Campaign and project management experience – from campaign planning through to delivery and coordination
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-moving and changing environment
· Creative thinker with a confident ‘can-do’ approach
· Strong team player
For More Information please contact : Kishore Panjwani (email@example.com)