Salary: £450 per day (contract)
2-3 months (likely extension) – start date ASAP
FTSE 100 media company is looking for an Online Marketing PM with experience in user experience/journey and design to help facilitate the launch of a new consumer facing sire.
Incredibly interesting project in the customer facing division of the huge multinational organisation. The initial contract is for 2 months with a likely extension beyond, and the possibility of a permanent role.
Role scope for Online Project Manager:
· Work with UX and Design to launch successful integration projects
· Optimising pre-sales pages to drive conversion and mix, based on continuous feedback and learning from insight
· Ensuring proposition and merchandising changes are made in within our weekly release schedule
· Work with Stakeholders to optimise customer experience
· Ensure projects are delivered to spec
· Work with commercial teams to develop an offer calendar and launch new deals
· Write and present weekly trading reports
· Ensure Digital Sales team understand your focus areas
· Working with agencies to manage work from brief through to completion
· Work towards your targets according to Forecasts