Salary: £highly competitive
A Head of Product is required for a leader in the international gaming sector. Based in the London Digital HQ, this experienced gaming Product Manager, with B2C and Casino/Slots experience, will focus on maximising player experience, and inspiring the team of Product Managers to drive the company products to commercial success. You will be an ambitious leader who is passionate about game changing product formulas to maximise customer experience and create a true impact in the marketplace.
· Accountable for the development of business cases as required for new strategic product opportunities by defining core segments.
· Define and track strategic objectives to ensure effective execution within the business.
· Ensure product strategies are aligned to high demand customer offerings to drive growth across the product portfolio.
· Facilitate the management of risk, opportunity identification and interdependencies across game delivery.
· Accountable for commercial strategies within the broader strategic plan to drive growth in revenue and market share through:
o The delivery of a customer segmentation model to understand buyer behaviour & spend patterns.
o Coordinating with Finance, User Acqusition and Data Science functions to implement commercial models.
o Introduce fun and game changing elements which will lead to enhanced player experiences.
· Ability to build, develop and support a high performance team.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
· 8+ years’ experience in Product Management or related functions, preferably within a Social Gaming environment.
· Leadership which can be described as an authentic and inspiring style which empowers and develops the team to be successful.
· A conceptual thinker with who can motivate and influence stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
· Strategic thinking capability with the ability to remain hands on and ensure the success of operational execution.