Salary: is negotiable
Our client is a one of the world leading brands in online entertainment. This is an exciting opportunity to join this organisation to build top class visual designs and enhance the customer experience.
You will be a part of the most innovative organisations and will get 1st hand experience on their ground breaking technologies and amazing digital products.
· Work closely with team of UI / UX and product to define the best customer experience.
· Create and define style guides across the multiple product verticals.
· Maintaining brand standards and consistency, support brand definition, design new brand assets.
· Participating in user testing sessions
· Govern and maintain our style guide, working closely with UX designer
· Define, follow and build clear, consistent and cohesive design patterns and assets
· Be comfortable delivering assets for web, iOS and Android solutions, understanding relevant guidelines and best practices
· Able to create prototypes, walk through and detailed micro animations
· Experience of working in a similar role for an agency, additional in-house client experience would be an advantage
· Passionate about visual design and UX with a positive, can do approach
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills
· Strong visual portfolio showing design, prototypes and interaction demos
· Ability to listen, communicate and contribute in a constructive manner
· Experience of using test and data to drive design
· Responsive design and native mobile experience is essential
· Creative and analytical approach to problem solving
· Good knowledge of user-centred design principles, information and visual design best practices, including design constraints (performance, web standards, accessibility, etc)
· Understanding target audiences’ needs, motivations, goals and translating them into creative concepts
· Experience collaborating with other designers to create the optimal solution
· Ability to work across multiple projects and work streams
· Software: Sketch, Creative Suite, Framer, Flinto, Invision or similar
· Understanding and Exposure to HTML and CSS
Apply below or contact George on 0203 1220329 or email@example.com for more info