Country Executive (Germany)
Up to £40k + Bonus and Benefits
Multi-Product online gaming operator in central London is looking for a German Country Executive to assist the German Country Manager in overall delivery of brand and commercial performance in the local market.
As the German Country Executive you will support the German Country Manager in overall delivery and performance of Germany and work as an effective member of the wider International Markets department.
This client offers a relaxed, performance based working culture with an energetic and passionate vibe. Employing over 500 people worldwide, this business has been a true success story, delivering their passion for their sports and gaming products and ‘customer first’ philosophy to regulated markets around the world.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Monitor and achieve all KPIs for the German market
· Seek out and agree business partnerships to promote the brand and increase customer base
· Work with the German Country Manager to plan and implement customer acquisition and retention strategies at local level, across all channels both offline and digital
· Work with the brand marketing team to develop a relevant strategy and brand for the German market
· Understand and keep up to date with compliance and regulatory issues within the German market
· Provable success in comparable marketing roles
· Ability to conceptualise, discuss and present marketing ideas internally and externally
· Fluent level speaker in German highly preferable
· Business level written and spoken English
· Good online gaming background
· Experience of working in either a Retention or Acquisition focussed role
· Good understanding of the German Market
· Passion for and an avid interest in Sports
· Good understanding of German Sports
Apply below or contact Michael for more information: 0203 122 0329 or email@example.com