Location: North West London
Salary: £40k to £50k (Depending on experience)
• Creates the master test plan for a project, conceiving of the testing strategy and approach
• Contributes to the initial project design phase of a project, providing input on test plans, estimates, and test strategies for a project, working closely with clients and colleagues.
• Create and document test cases in project management tool
• Manages the creation of all project level test plans, detailed test plan, or phase level plans such as component, system, integration or user acceptance test plan. Drives the testing phase, ensuring QA/test staff executes effectively and to all Q4M processes and standards.
• Execute test cases during the sprint, and use automation techniques as applicable.
• Work with the project manager and development team members to create a production deploy and validation plan.
• Proposes and develops standard test methods and monitors standards
• Conducts QA reviews and inspections to find potential defects and recommend corrective action
Skills and Qualifications
• B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or a related field preferred
• 4+ years of QA and test automation experience required
• Proficient with Unix/Linux shells, tools and utilities
• Command of a scripting language (Python, PHP etc.) and ability to write automated tests scripts and tools Experience with automated build / continuous-integration systems like Jenkins, Selenium
• Hands on experience in both white and black box testing.
• Familiar with monitoring technologies (newrelic, ELK…)
• Experience with GIT, Agile methodologies, Redmine/JIRA
• Knowledge of SQL, databases, and data driven automated tests
• Good understanding of web technologies – HTML, CSS, HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
Apply below or contact Kishore for more information on the QA Engineer role: Kishore Panjwani (email@example.com) or 0203 122 0454