As Product Head of Bingo, you will guide a team that is charged with Interactive Bingo product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing Bingo features to developing new and innovative features. You will ensure build product features from existing ideas of product specialists, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
Head of Bingo’s key role is strategic, not tactical. The other organisations will support your strategic efforts; you won’t be supporting their tactical tasks.
Salary: up to £75k
- Accountable to for Profitability for the Bingo product.
- Managing the Bingo product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Managing and specifying the support product (platform) features required for Bingo with Head of Platform product.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications/Commercial) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analysing potential customer business evaluation for interactive bingo product suitability.
- Analysing current partner’s product performance improvement.
- 10+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology and igaming platform.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (25%).
Apply below or please contact Kishore on 0203 1220 454 or email@example.com for more information.