The secondary aspect to the role is to provide player insight into Retention, Product, CRM and LTV for the gaming site. Finally the successful candidate will play a role in product development of games and platform features within our bespoke gaming platform and products, utilising your existing player knowledge to define the products and games of the future.
Location: Milton Keynes/Remote
- Develop and implement Marketing plans to maximise budget available and ROI.
- Campaign implementation: Work closely with product development and CRM team to brief, implement, deliver and report on the performance of acquisition campaigns.
- Data Analytics: A strong aspect to the role is working with a variety of data sources to develop a customer segment insights that will be used to report on performance of the Acquisition and Retention processes.
- Campaign Testing: working with internal stakeholders to devise new and innovative tests for PPC and Affiliate campaigns.
- Product Definition: Utilise existing Gaming Product knowledge in both Platform and Game Product to guide platform and product development of new features, services and games.
- International: To assist in the creation and deployment of our brands into new markets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- International experience in deploying or managing an international (non UK) casino brand highly desirable but not essential.
- Experience in both digital and mobile marketing is essential for this role.
- Hands on knowledge of PPC, Affiliates Marketing, Display, SEO is essential.
- Hands on analytical capability to translate data into usable insights & recommend improvements in campaign strategy for acquisition and retention.
- Experience in online Casino gaming platforms and products highly desirable
- Experience in online Casino player behaviours and support essential to delivering efficient acquisition and high quality Player Insight
- Experience of growing Social Media is desirable
- Non UK gaming market experience desirable but not essential
- Minimum 2 years relevant digital/mobile experience
- Trained in the use of marketing acquisition tools
- Trained / Experienced in using data warehouse tools to derive customer insight
- Creative thinker: someone who can work under their own initiative to achieve targets & come up with innovative ideas.
- Commercially minded: able to see the true profit from acquisition and retention activities.
- Passionate about customers
- Team Player
Apply below or contact Kish for more information: 0203 1220329 or email@example.com